We exist to love God and others, to grow together in Christ, and to inspire transformation. We want to encourage your journey of faith.
- Perhaps you’ll want to attend our Welcome Class, held on the first Sunday of each month. It gives you some insight into who we are and how you might find your fit here.
- Or maybe you’ll want to check out our Vision Class on the second Sunday of the month to learn more what it truly means to love, grown, and inspire; and where we believe God is leading us as a church.
- You might even be looking for a LifeGroup, a small group of 8-16 folks who study the Bible, share life together and encourage each other to grow in their faith. There’s an opportunity to learn more about LifeGroups on the third Sunday of each month.
- Or maybe you’re ready to get involved. Then you might love our Serve Class on the 4th Sunday of each month.
- And if you’re considering Baptism, we’d love to tell you more about that in the Baptism Class that meets anytime there’s a 5th Sunday.
To learn more about these opportunities, stop by the Welcome Center.